HELLO

Hi blog viewers hope you enjoy my new post

Sunday 19 June 2016

I am poems


Rendered Image

I am a rugby player with a talent for kicking.
I wonder if war will ever stop.
I hear my grandparents guiding me through my life.
I want to travel the world to help the  sick.
I am a rugby player with a talent for kicking.

I pretend I'm earth feeling every shake.
I feel safe around my family.
I worry about how many people actually die every year for no reason.
I touch the world with all my might.
I cry when I lose one of my family members.
I am a rugby player with talent for kicking.

I understand that I can't always get what I want.
I say follow your  dreams and it may come true one day.
I dream for peace not war!
I try to achieve my goals.
I hope my life is a successful journey.
I am a rugby player with a talent for kicking.

By Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment